Purchasing Clerk (6 month term)
• Order truck parts from different suppliers;
• Process credits to be paid following the return of goods to customers;
• Receive the computerized inventory system the goods received daily;
• Ensure update intersegment transfers to computerized inventory system;
• Ensure replenishment usual mechanical workshop (shop supply) supplies;
• Prepare brochures promoting products and novelties;
• Maintain updated MSDSs;
• Provide administrative support for the expansion of the department for inventory locations and bar code system.
• Have an academic and relevant experience;
• Bilingual (oral & written);
• Have good computer skills;
• Have a strong sense of organization and responsibilities;
• Demonstrate an excellent initiative, autonomy, teamwork and analysis and good judgment, marketability and ability to work under pressure;
• Have knowledge of the principles of supply and procurement.