You are a person who loves customer contact and find win-win solutions. You know how to manage priorities and enjoy working under pressure. The Rental Agent is a position for you.
You will be the person responsible for:
• Meeting the needs of customers for rental fleet ;
• Prepare leases;
• Ensure that vehicles are consistent with expectations;
• Complete transactions for returning vehicles, including billing and observed damages;
• Manage departures and rental returns;
• Produce montly reports ;
• Maintain a high level of service.
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, be part of a dynamic team and where one enjoys superior terms of employment, you are invited to join us.
- College degree in Administration ;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a leasing department or in customer service ;
- Bilingual ;
- Working knowledge of Office suite ;
- Good knowledge of truck mecanic’s.
- Collective Insurance Plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Training and Tuition reimbursement programs
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Statutory Holidays, Annual vacation and Family leave
- Attendance Program - Additional annual leave