Service Writer, Evening shift
- Receive customers by telephone or in person;
- Open repair orders by entering information related to the vehicle to repair;
- Take the appointments based on the workshop availability;
- Advise the client of the coverage or no repairs by the manufacturer's warranty;
- Agree with the client's mode of payment for the reparations.
- Keep the customer informed when parts needed to repair are in order (back
- Promote preventive maintenance programs, specials or any other products
and services appropriate for the customer's vehicle.
- Close the repair order once it has been verified by the foreman, and assign
the costs to the customer, the warranty or an apply it on a political
- Monitor clients files for the preventive maintenance program (PEP).
- Ensure management (opening and closing) of worksheets PacLease and new trucks.
- 5 years of experience as a Technical Support in a Heavy Truck industry
- Bilingual (speaking, reading and writing) and holds a DEP or equivalent;
- Knowledge of the rules of manufacturers warranty;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Knowledge of Karmak is an asset);
- Behavior focused on sales and services;
- Knowledge of heavy equipment mechanics;
- Ability to negotiate in a professional manner with customers;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong organizational and planning;
- Ability to work as a team.
- Collective Insurance Plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Training and Tuition reimbursement programs
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Statutory Holidays, Annual vacation and Family leave
- Uniform required for the job
- Attendance Program - Additional annual leave