LEASING AND RENTAL REPRESENTATIVE
The Lease and Rental Representative will be responsible for presenting the PacLease solution in the market for Leasing and rental truck class 6, 7 & 8 while prospecting for potential customers.
The responsibilities of the representative include:
- Recruitment of new customers on a weekly basis, using different tools at its disposal such as business contacts, the computerized database of the company, phone searches, etc. . . ;
- Monitoring of regular customers to ensure their satisfaction and increase the chances of contract renewal ;
- Submission of innovative ideas in the field of advertising and promotion to Leasing Manager;
- Inform customers about; technical aspects, financial or other questions related to our products;
- Customer focus : questioning and counseling;
- Obtaining , from the sales department, the complete information necessary for the preparation of an order (contract, cost sheet approved, details of the necessary facilities , etc.).
- The conclusion of leasing transactions including all necessary documents for delivery;
- Monitoring the delivery schedules required by the client and keep him informed.
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, teamwork and where one enjoys superior terms of employment, you are invited to join our team. Leader in the truck industry, the Kenworth team makes the difference through its commitment to provide products and services.
Kenworth Montreal respects equity in employment.
- Bilingual (spoken, read and written)
- Hold a diploma in administration or equivalent;
- Possess 5 years’ experience in sales or business development in the world of transportation or Leasing;
- Possess a valid driver's license;
- Have a working knowledge of computer systems;
- Ability to negotiate professionally with customers;
- Ability to listen and adapt to a diverse clientele;
- Ability to resolve certain impasses and demonstrate flexibility and punctuality tailored to customer needs;
- Demonstrate autonomy and initiative and a sense of organization and planning;
- Neat presentation
- Collective Insurance Plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Training and Tuition reimbursement programs
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Statutory Holidays, Annual vacation and Family leave
- Attendance Program - Additional annual leave